41-43 mpg?????

ok, I plugged all the stops into the PC, ran the miles, added all the
fuel, took out what's left in the tank (in the equation), and came up
with 42MPG.

(2246 miles - 53.5 gallons)

That's not too bad I guess....I was hoping to get closer to 45 but hey,
that was with a lot of up and down and 70+ speeds.

Dan Snow -TPA, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v    -occo (? car-trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)

AOL-ers!!!!!!