Insanity!

The NE caravan is loving the pouring rain and we are 2/3 of the way across PA.

-Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 08:42:54
To:scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Insanity!

Dan, I just gained a whole new respect for you lad,
I'm all about doing monstrously stupid things against
my better judgement.

My mad cap is off to you!

I think Chris just launched himself to the top of the
"kickass Cincy story" heap, There is nothing short of
a pink sock more satisfying than leading some asshat
into a speed trap.

Good work man.

Anson