Insanity!

God speed! Home Boy......$16 bucks are still saying you get there!

El Tony

Dan Bubb <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
Well, I've said it before, but this is insane!
The car hasn't been driven for 11 months, new turbo installation, 2 test
miles!
Everything seems good except it looks like it's running ~10 psi boost which
is too much for a 10:1 CR. No way to adjust down though.
So, like Dan Smith said, "Stupidly thumbing my nose at Fate!"
I'm off to Cincy within the hour.
Dan