Cam seal leaking - Hope to make it to Cincy.

Don,
If you are not bringing much stuff to cincy(my car is almost filled to
the max with tools and suff), you could hitch a ride with me.

Im leaving right after work tomarrow (around five) heading strait to
Nates place. I should get there (i hope anyway) around 11ish 12ish at
night.

I will not be able to check my email tomarrow, so if anyone needs to
get ahold of me, CALL MY CELL!
Parker 218-831-3977