Cam seal leaking - Hope to make it to Cincy.

Well we replaced for the 3rd time a new cam seal and now it is leaking more
than ever. Made a call to Autotech about their cam not sealing and compared
measurements. It measured about .006 smaller than it should so we supspected
that was the cause. Today I am having an exhaust cam overnighted to my
mechanics to be installed tomorrow (Thursday). The only other possibility is
that it is not spining true and causing a leak. Hopefullly this will solve
the problem, if not I don't know if I'll be making it to Cincy this year.
 Anyone ever have a problem like this?
 I'll keep everyone posted. I reeally would like to make it this year but
not if the car is not trusting.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI