Spam: Porsceh 924 S For Sale

They would look really, really good.  I know I have seen  it somewhere.  At least on a round-headlight Rabbit it looks great.

Greg

  Boy, I wonder what those phone dial wheels would look like on a mk1 scirocco...
  I've seen them on a  mk2 jetta and it was great.
  Just thinking out loud here.

  On 6/1/05, GREG DUNN <greggearhead@adelphia.net> wrote:

    > On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 03:18:51PM -0600, GREG DUNN wrote:
    >
    > > Hope this doesn't affend anyone posting it - I have a 1987 Porsceh 924 S
    > > (with the 944 drivetrain) for sale.  $1200.   I was going to throw some
    rod
    > > bearings in it and use it as a driver, but I already have too many
    projects
    > > and not enough space  and time, so it has to go.
    >
    > Hi, what state/country/planet/galaxy is this located in?
    >
    > Dan

    Sorry - totally forgot.

    Colorado Springs, CO.

    gd