Spam: Porsceh 924 S For Sale

Hope this doesn't affend anyone posting it - I have a 1987 Porsceh 924 S
(with the 944 drivetrain) for sale.  $1200.   I was going to throw some rod
bearings in it and use it as a driver, but I already have too many projects
and not enough space  and time, so it has to go.

1st thing - This car has a rod knock so needs work before it can be used. Up
until it developed the rod knock it was used as a commuter car every day (60
miles each way) for 3 years by the previous owner, so you know it is all
there and works. I am sure there are little things that need to be fixed,
but that is where your sweat equity comes in.  It is the "S" model that used
the far superior 944 drivetrain that made the 924 into a great performing
car.   But you already knew that.

It has nice Phone Dial wheels with really good tires, the interior is very
good, though not perfect (some seam seperation at the bolsters - see
pictures), good transmission, good windshield (only a couple months old),
etc etc. I have too many projects and not enough time. My loss = your gain.
You could part it out for more than $1200

http://www.edition719.com/modules/gallery/albums/album31/100_3693.sized.jpg

http://www.edition719.com/modules/gallery/albums/album31/100_3695.sized.jpg

http://www.edition719.com/modules/gallery/albums/album31/100_3694.sized.jpg

http://www.edition719.com/modules/gallery/albums/album31/100_3692.sized.jpg