From: "Chad Eatock" <ceatock@sympatico.ca>
To: "Sciroccolist" <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 5:31 PM
Subject: MOtor swap questions

Do I use the 1.8l lower intake manifold on the 2.0l?  Also what is involved
with transfering the cap & rotor to the 2.0l?  Also, what is the size and
kind of tool I need to get the flywheel off??  They are weird little
bolts......  I have so many questions and don't know where to start
transfering parts from!!

Chadster16v