exhaust size

cool.  I'm going tomorrow to get a quote on how much it woulds cost to
run 2.5 from the turbo back.  shooting for 300hp.  I have a 2.5
downpipe that goes to a 2.25in TT exhaust so i'm desided ing if i
should keep the 2.25 and get it fixed so I'm not open pipe any more or
just get a whole new exhaust made 2.5 turbo back.