OT: Books FS

"Lurking Mode Off"

Good Day listers.  Been a while since I posted.  Two babies in a row makes
for very little anything time.  Anyhoo, I was purging my  library and found
some duplicate Bentley manuals, and other assorted goodies so I thought I
would offer them to the list first.  After that off to Ebay.  Here's what I
have got:

Bentley #1 80-84 Rabbit, Scirocco, Jetta Manual.  GC, loose binding but all
pages present. $20.00 Shipped

Bentley #2 85-93 Cabby, Scirocco, EC I don't think I even used it.  $29.00
Shipped

Bentley #3 85-93 Cabby, Scirocco, GC Used but still clean.  $25.00 Shipped

I also have:

Water-Cooled Volkswagen Performance Handbook By Greg Raven.  Some have
bagged on this book but I found it to be a good read.  He's not afraid to
move past the "Keep it stock" attitude.  $15.00 Shipped

Sport Compact Nitrous Injection from CARTECH and Joe Pettitt.  If you want
to really give your car a kick in the pants, this is the book.  $15.00
Shipped

Secrets of Solo Racing from LOKI and Henry A Watts.  I read through it twice
realized I just wanted to go in a straight line.  For you twisty lovers it
is the book to get.  $18.00 Shipped

On a more personal note.  After child 2 and 3 came along within 13 months of
each other (Monika can't keep her hands off me)  I have realized that I am
going to have to wait a bit for my own MK1 madness.  But I at least have my
GTI.  I just don't know for how long.  Three kiddies in there is just nerve
racking to me.  found a moldy cookie the other day.
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erik Out.....

"I am not an Angel, nor a genius, nor a ghost...I am Erik!"