Brake line removal/repair/replacement (something?) help

Found these! : http://www.fmsiinc.com/0314.htm
Anyone know what size the stock male connectors are?  They have 10mm listed.
Couple of questions for ya John: can you flare a line while it's still on the car with a little bit of room?  Is this a "double" bubble flare tool like the factory flares?
Thanks!!!