Vacuum Diagrams

What kind of idle speed control do you have?

If you don't have idle speed control of some sort then the difference in
idle speeds between hot and cold that you're seeing is about normal.
There's just that much extra effort required to turn everything in the cold
oil.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)