Vacuum Diagrams

Are there any good vacuum diagrams of the complete car? I have looked
through the Bently and they have ones that show the vents and I was able to
fix my Vents that now open and close by putting them on their own seperate
line but there are other vacuum hoses going all over that I am not sure what
they are for. Two go out through the fender and to what I think is the
Charcol canisters for the Gas tank to breathe but I am not sure. I think I
may have a vacuum leak but can't seem to determine if I do or not. I don't
want to cap off those lines unless I know what they are for and the result
if I do.
 The problem I am trying to solve is when the car is cold it will idle
around 600-800 rpm but after it gets warmed up (above 80 degrees Celcius oil
temp) the idle hovers around 1200 rpm. It may not be a vacuum problem at all
but something else. Remember that I do no have any CIS-E in my car anymore
when responding.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)