need help settling with insurance...

yeah, the second is toast too. i've been a saab guy for 7 months now.
cathy, i'd appreciate that scan, esp since your car is pretty similar
to mine.  vortex, etc is only showing beaters for sale.  ditto ebay.
some actual settlements would be nice. anyone have a settlement they
could get out to me?

--
-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!