Alternator bolt question

> I'm a huge fan of PB Blaster.  It's in an areosol can near the WD-40 and
> Liquid Wrench stuff in the auto parts stores. Has an "old school" looking
> label.
>
> I spray each bolt with it before I go find the needed wrenches.
>
> It really, really works.  Stuck bolts pop loose after this stuff sits on
it
> for a few minutes.

I strip cars on a regular basis - have done aroudn 6 or 7 engine swaps in
the last couple years.  I HEARTILY agree with this.

It is the only stuff I have ever used that actually  works.  I don't know
how or why, but compared to WD40 or liquid wrench - which seem about 1-10%
effective, this stuff is 80% effective.

gd