Emissions inspection

Please to be ading my name to the h2o list. I might have a beach house up in
Bethany for the wekend, will know soon.
As for knock, *shrug* I get it every once in a while..
And really, we know that you, (dan) have forgotten more about engines and
Sciroccos than I (greg) will ever know.
 Actually, on another note, I think I'm going to a dyno day with my local
club - anything I need to know? I'll be happy if I get 90, and I'm also
pushing for a prize from the group for lowest hp numbers ;-)