OT: Wanting to broaden my drinking horizons...

Remember the initial post is Mike... So he needs plug and play.....He likes Jagger so I should have suggested a Naked Surfer on Acid......One of my all time Favorites

El Tony

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com> wrote:
Now Mojitos.. fantastic.  IT can be done easily.  I have a jar in the Fridge with a pre-made mix of sugar syrup and mint - just ad rum, fresh lime juice and seltzer/club soda.
It also works with JACK  for a mint julip.

I'm happy to provide lessons, you know!

Greg

On 7/20/05, Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote: Make some Mojitos..... Yum yum mint!....Oh Im sorry that involves work and messuring...

Wild Turkey then!

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
OK, so I love beer and Jager. At last year's Cincy, I found enough
people who enjoyed the same that the big bottle of Jager was gone in
one night. At _this_ year's Cincy, the most common response I got to
the Jager was (to quote a weasle): "Ewww! (shudder!)"

So, I'm wondering, what can I get for my sipping pleasure that won't
cost a lot, but will still get the job done and taste good?

Yesterday I bought a pint of Canadian Mist. My wife said "Ew, that's
what we got in high school because it was cheap!" I kind of liked it.

Today I bought a pint of Jameson's. Good stuff, but the wife said
"Ew... strong!"

Any other ideas for a sipper? Greg, you hush now, unless you mention
something other than Jack!

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)