OT: Wanting to broaden my drinking horizons...

Now Mojitos.. fantastic. IT can be done easily. I have a jar in the Fridge
with a pre-made mix of sugar syrup and mint - just ad rum, fresh lime juice
and seltzer/club soda.
It also works with JACK for a mint julip.
 I'm happy to provide lessons, you know!
 Greg