Positive battery cable price?

> From: "John C. Worden" <johncworden@verizon.net>
> Date: 2005/07/20 Wed AM 10:37:42 EDT
> To: "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com>, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: RE: Positive battery cable price?
>
> At 06:47 PM 7/19/05, Julie Macfarlane wrote:
>
> >Try Walmart. Under 10.00
> >

> >Julie Macfarlane
> >"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
> >1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
> >Amsterdam NY
> >

> Actually, I am trying to stay away from the crappy premade ones.
> I would prefer original or a custom one.
>
> John

A factory harness looks to be about 60.00 discount.  You should be able to make you own with better materials...

Look here, these guys are local to me, and they should be able to get you some shtuff much cheaper even with shipping...

http://spectrowireandcable.com/

Cheers,
  David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...