Wanting to broaden my drinking horizons...

The bottle I have now is Sandeman's something-or-other. I'm definitely not
expert either, I just know it tastes good. Tried a glass of some stuff my
Mom has (quite expensive) and it was definitely much better than the stuff I
buy.

Not sure if it fits the "won't cost a lot" requirement, or if the port that
does fit the "won't cost a lot" requirement will pass the "taste good"
requirement. I think I usually spend about $20 per bottle. It will
definitely "get the job done" better than wine. It's probably along the same
lines as Jager in alcohol content, but that's just my guess.

matt.