From: Julie Macfarlane [mailto:juliemac57@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:28 AM
To: greggearhead@adelphia.net; peter@thescirocco.com;
scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Old school Front Swaybar Vs. The Neuspeed 22mm Front Swaybar
-On a'79 Scirocco Where You Have To Move The Fuel Lines ToInstallThe
Neuspeed Swaybar!

I have a K bar under my hood. I swear if it had not been there the car would
have taken more damage to the strut towers when it was hit.

After shifting the front end at least an inch, the towers remained intact.

I have never been in an accident before (unless you include scaring corn
during a "spirited" drive). I figure it saved my car, so it stays in...

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY