From: David L. Winchell, II [mailto:davidwinchell2@sprynet.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:09 AM
To: 'Rick Kellner'; 'Scirocco list'
Subject: RE: Hella H4 low beam as high beam?

Rick,

The best answer her is NO!!!  You need to box everything up, put an
address label on it for my place and let me "TEST" them for you over the
next couple of years so we can properly document the effects of the
unusual set up.  I'll expect the package to be here by the end of next
week as I finally get to wrench on a car that weekend.

TTYS,

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com