Post your most ingenious hack

After all was said and done, my A2 throttle body had one flange left
unplugged (one of the larger ones). I can't take credit for this, as a
friend rigged it up while I was still scratching my head. Anyway, it's
plugged with about 2" of hose, the knob from a Rabbit's headlamp switch (the
pull-out style), and a couple of zip ties to hold it all together. It was a
"temporary fix" that's lasted over a year now. :-)

matt.