CIS Lambda to straight CIS conversion

I just wanted to find an easy way to get around the problem of the
frequency valve not working. I finally broke down and diagnosed the
problem. After verifying the relay was supplying power to the system and
trying a known good frequency valve, I ran a pin test back from the control
unit and found the ground at the cold start injector was the problem. The
power is back!