From: scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf
Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:24 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: OT: new laptop displays degraded pix

Hi folks - just got a new Dell Latitude D610 for my new consulting business
and any picture (including plain ol' graphics and icona) that are displayed
as
part of a downloaded webpage is of crappy resolution. Anyone know how to fix

this? I looked through all the tabs in the IE toolbars and display settings
and I'm not seeing anything related...

Thanks in advance!

Jeff