Now plugs and missing, Was: question about oil filter change

So maybe I have
> a plug issue (well, I need to put that into the "what's not wrong" file.)
> They are new, gapped properly, fit well, and all look identical and dull
> yellow grey upon inspection. NGK Coppers, the engine's an RD build, so
> 10:1
> compression.

I don't think a miss would be spark plug heat range related.

As I understand it: too cold a plug will foul (well, I guess that could
cause a miss, couldn't it?) but your's don't seem to have a fouling problem.
Too hot a plug will cause pre-ignition, which is generally not felt as a
"miss".
A new set of plugs might do it IF one of the plugs is defective.
I took many weeks, years ago, trying to find out why my SB Chevy would drop
a cylinder intermittantly.  Turned out to be a plug with a cracked
insulator.

It sounds like you've done everything else possible to eliminate this miss.
If the new plugs don't do it, then it's time to call in a good exorcist.

Larry
sandiego16v