cheap/free fix-ups?

On 7/6/05, Rick Kellner <rfkellner@snet.net> wrote:
> Accelerator pedal cable bushing replace and upgrade.  Use a rubber A2
> one, not the stock foam type.  A nice upgrade for a part that has
> usually worn out by now.  And, yes, it's cheap, under three bucks at the
> dealer.  If need be I could dig up the part number.
> Rick.

Where would that be?  My go pedal likes to stick (up, not down,
fortunately) and I usually solve the problem by bathing the footwell
in WD40, but if this has anything to do with that...

I'm looking for these sorts of things right now as well.  I've done
the air filter, cleaned the fuel return line with carb cleaner and
compressed air, checked all my vacuum lines and pressure when it runs,
replaced my downpipe gasket, have seafoam to put in soon and then an
oil change in like a week and a half or so probably, rotated tires
front to back and did a homebrew alignment and checked over most of my
suspension and steering stuff for damage or wear, power washed and
polished my wheels inside and out, might collapse my park bench
bumpers in the next day or two, ordered some parts for the DIY
fuel/air meter on the .org tech section...  hmm, what else -- i'll
post again if i find any other useful little bits to wrench on :)

-Grant-