cheap/free fix-ups?

I saw this asked a week or two ago.. thought I'd shake the tree again and
see what lands.
I've got 2 weeks vacation coming up, but I'm housesitting and can't leave
town. Looking for cheap/free things to do to the 'roc.
Already planned are:
Exterior wash/wax/etc.
interior detail
Dye Bumpers?
Engine bay detail?
Rotate tires.
 I'm looking at Timbo's technotes page with an eye on the gear-oil change
 And I think I have a Thermo time switch and a cold start valve somewhere to
install, see if they help my cold-starting issues.
 If any of the MD area listers want to come play, Let me know!
 Greg

--
I'm all about doing monstrously stupid things against
my better judgement.