New Customs Question

So I'm heading over to Buffalo to get a parcel, and the guy has a new
question, and honestly? It may have been a trick question, not sure, but he
let me through. I was in the 16V. Here it is:

"Do you own this vehicle"

Now, as we all know, the CORRECT response is, "No, she owns ME...", but

But I mumbled "Yes...".

Oddly, the "nice" Customs gal on the return trip "recognized me/the car"
and asked if I bring a lot of things across. I'd met her three years ago
with the Quaife debacle, and oddly hadn't brought anything through since
then, except for two whole cars, but they go to a different bridge.  I
guess I'll take the bug next time.

But seriously, you don't OWN Sciroccos, what was he thinking?...At best you
parent them.

Cathy