From: "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@wideopenwest.com>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 4:45 PM
Subject: mixing brake fluid

   i needed brake fluid a little while ago and bought some prestone
synthetic dot 3 out of haste. i recently, without checking what i had,
bought some castol gtlma due to the higher boiling points. only thing is
that the castrol doesn't say synthetic on it. ideas on if i will have a
problem? car in question is simply a lowly '85 8v. thanx.

--
  /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com