"winterizing" in summer

For 7 weeks I wouldn't worry too terribly much about it.  I stored my
car for 6 months and this is what I did:
+Disconnect the battery.  I took it out because it would be sitting
through winter.
+Place the tires on pads.  I had crappy tires so I didn't worry too
much about it and just put them on a few pieces of carpet, but if it's
going to be sitting still on a hard surface than you'll want to put
something there to help keep them from flatspotting.  They make
special pads for it.  I also sprayed white lithium grease on my tires
to keep them from going flat (worked quite well, actually - 6 months
and the tires were at pretty much full pressure).  That's another
thing that might not be a big deal for a short period, but I read that
when tires sit still, gravity pulls waxes and such out of the tops of
them and makes it more prone to dry rot and slow leaks forming, so if
you have some around and want to spray it on the tops it certainly
won't hurt.  I also sprayed it on my window trim and such for
protection, but that was pretty messy so I wouldn't recommend it.
Maybe on door seals and such to help protect with the heat.
+Put fuel stabilizer in the tank.  any FLAPS sells it. follow the directions.
+I covered up holes in the body and the tailpipe to keep rodents from getting in
+Any other measures you can think of to theft proof it.  If someone
notices the car sitting for a long time in the same place, it's an
invitation for them to take it at their convenience.  Just taking the
battery completely out would probably deter all theft.  Don't leave
anything valuable in it.

The only thing I wouldn't really be sure of is whether to cover it or
not.  I covered mine when I stored it and it worked pretty well, but I
would be more careful with yours than mine.  If it's going to be
somewhere that a lot of grime will settle on it (pollens, sap,
industrial grime) then I'd cover it.  Just be sure there's nowhere
water can pool underneath the cover (around the elastic edges and
stuff) and then get trapped inside.

-Grant-