Fuel economy and improving it, among other things.

> I don't remember the exact year of your car, but know it's a MK I.
> So, I assume 1.6L, regular mechanical/vacuum advance distributor, CIS w/O2
> sensor, and wide ratio 5 speed tranny (FF, FN, FO type stuff).

1.8 8V (swapped in by PO) which is, I guess, CIS-lambda (has O2
sensor) with original 4spd tranny.  I have a 5spd in my other car that
I might swap this fall.

And Roger: Me, own a MkII?  absolutely not. :-p

> Last, get some lowering springs so the nose of your car isn't up in the air
> causing all the air to go under the car and cause a lot of extra drag ;^)

yea yea, i know.

And I just realized Cathy must not be checking email yet this morning
or she surely would have told me to take off my duckbill to decrease
drag.  heh.

-Grant-