Some Scirocco 16V Questions

On 3:51:20 am 07/01/05 "Jason Miller" <sciroccodriver@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback everyone.
>
> Who on this list is running cams on a 2L 16V, and which cams are you
> running?

I'll play!!!! I've got a 2L with the Euro intake cam, and the car's fine
for scooting around in, no idle issues or anything. Mind you, I have the
big intake manifold, so it really wakes up above 4500, but it's certainly
fine lower than that. That'd be your mildest cam option. The 2L's strong in
the lower rpms anyway, almost dieselish, and I mean that in a good way.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V
1979 "extensive cam swap", with a G grind
1999 TDI NewBeetle