Re: PNs for back latch gaskets

If you are refering to the thread from the 31st of December, then
here's the post with number from Mr. Utley:

To the fella that tore up the seal for his lock cylinders...  They
are available by >themselves, for under 2.00 apiece...  111-837-227-B,
same either side...

I thought you might like to know...

David

HTH.  Not sure it that applies to hatch locks, but I would be
surprised if it didn't.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

It was actually the more recent thread from today, but I already got a
reply from Julie and have printed it so they can't slip out of my grasp
again. Sorry for the waste of bandwidth. Thanks!

Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle
1987 2L 16V Scirocco
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V
"Deja moo- the feeling you've heard this bull before"