Re: this guy deserves a serious beatdown

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:31:50 -0600, "David Utley"
<fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

Next, Dan will tell me that I was right about heavier flywheels increasing
mileage...  :)

I must have missed that one.  FWIW, Drake considered lightened
flywheels a waste of money.   Not bad.. just no net performance gain.
I got the physics lecture from Robert Collins when I asked about it
and those laws haven't been changed in last 20 years, have they? :-)
Gordon
75 Scirocco/Drake 1.9 8V
http://pws.prserv.net/scirocco/scirocco.htm