From: Mark F. [mailto:mk1mark@gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 1:52 AM
To: peter@thescirocco.com
Cc: Sandor; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org; list@vwot.org
Subject: Re: mk1 lowering spring caps...for Bilstein Sports

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 00:55:22 -0500, Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:
I installed Bonrath lowering caps on Rich Deede's Scirocco w/Bilsteins,
and
they fit fine.

Hmmm, well seeing as Sandor recently dragged Rich's car up to the GWN
(w/ MardakDolly Ver. 1.1), I'd say his quest to scrape the ground is
closer (and cheaper) than he thought!  :)

What exactly are these things?  Are you guys talking about the Bonrath
strut bearings ("semi-copy" of the early OEM rebuildable bearings)
that lower the car about 1 1/4"?

Later,

Mark.
75