NOW: Something David doesn't know? WAS: Light makes right?

Not sure if you know this already or not, but the number 9 is really
incredible.  Multiply any number by 9.  Take the result and if more
than one digit, then add the digits together.  If that result is more
than one digit, add them again.  Repeat until there is only one digit
left in the total.  Guess what number it is....  9!

Pretty neat, eh?

Examples:
9 x 9 = 81,  8 + 1 = 9
9 x 351 = 3159, 3 + 1 + 5 + 9 = 18, 1 + 8 = 9

I figured this one out years ago and it always blows me away.

On other 9 news:  Beaver Cleaver's locker number:  9.   Revolution No.
9.  9 pennies weigh one ounce.  And there's more!

Scirocco related:  I've owned mine ALMOST 9 years.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)