Re: will start, but won't stay running

I seem to recall that someone had this problem before, Wasn't there a fuel
pump problem or fuel pump relay problem?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Lowe" <nathanlowe@charter.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 9:31 AM
Subject: will start, but won't stay running

My car (a '79 w/ 2.0 aba swap) is having a problem staying running. I can
start it fine, but once I turn the key from the "start" to "run" position it
dies. It was doing this a few months ago but stopped on its own. Now it's
doing it again. The battery is fine and I just replaced the ignition switch
trying to fix the problem, nothing is different. I'm stumped as to where to
go next with this? Any ideas what it could be and how I could check that?
I'm a novice here so please be kind in your explinations :)

Nathan