RE: this guy deserves a serious beatdown

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Fry [mailto:rocco16@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 8:25 PM
To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net; Roger concha
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: this guy deserves a serious beatdown

 it is his property to do what he wills with it.

Yep, ya' can't argue with that....
Larry

As soon as I get a chance, I will do just about the same to my Slegato.

I've been trying to sell it since a long time ago, and nobody is interested.
Lots of rust.

And I ain't going to sell it for 200$ as I need parts from it, the roof and
one quarter panel. Seats, door cards and badges are reserved for someone.

Ported head, ported intake manifold, 4-2 exhaust manifold, 272 cam and other
parts will sell via ebay.

I'll post pictures as well, but don't be comming crying at me yada yada
yada.

Nobody wants it? Chop it!

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato soon to become history