RE: Fender Removal

No sweat, plenty of spares around:
<<www.lesabotage.com/photos/Scirocco/kar_mk1side.jpg>>
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Bryan Rankin [mailto:d_x20@hotmail.com] Envoyé : 6 janvier 2005 02:31
À : marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : RE: Fender Removal

Yeah, i'm a bit chickenshit, i have two replacements lined up, 1 is a guy in lower bc, but his fenders are still on the car, which scares the hell out of me because of the time i just had taking them off, and fiberglass ones from a company, whose name I can't recall...don't I sound prepared. We have a welder, but i'd rather have as many non-welded peices on their as I can, because at 17, the only real welding experience I have is in school.

Bryan
Fort McMurray, AB
81 Volkswagen Scirocco