Re: Suggestions for Hose Supplier?

Foist David said:
Thanks for the reply, Larry...  Trouble is, this line will be IN the tank.
It had rubber hose from the factory, and that failed within say 8 years?

would like a more permanent solution...

David

den Larry weplied:
> In the tank, outside the tank, gasoline is gasoline. If the rubber compound
> can resist gasoline on the inside, it can resist gasoline on both sides.
> The only other option I see is ridgid metallic tubing, which probably will
> not work for you.
> Larry
> sandiego16v

Larry, et al,

In looking into this I found a great deal of hose made to handle all kinds of corrosive and solvent like materials- except for a very few a great number had a differing internal vs external construction.

What this means is the inside diameter can handle the stuff but the outside is going to melt or 'rust' or the equivalent.

Just something to keep in mind.

TBerk