From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-
bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Bubb
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 7:18 AM
To: 'list'
Subject: Re: [SPAM] 16v Race Header and stock Sway bar

There was another list member that backed his car off the road a few years
back while cornering hard
and did extensive damage after doing the same thing.
If you like a tail happy unbalanced car, that's fine. I doubt it's the
ticket for the average driver
and all I can say is if you're going to try this just be fucking careful
the next time you hit a
corner hard or try an emergency maneuver in the rain.

Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 6:56 AM