RE: Potential mods

<snip George>
My curent setup:
2L ABA/JH
Audi 5K TB
G-Grind cam
4-2 mani
TT race DP
2" Stainless(partially mangled, to be replaced soon)

<end snip>

It sounds like you've got a pretty nice setup.  It's dependable, too!  Maybe
the next part to be modded should be the part that connects the steering
wheel to the driver's seat?  Please don't take offense.  That's not my
intention.  Hell, for all I know your last name is Unser.  But for the $1000
Canadian you'd spend on Megasquirt for ~10% gain, you could probably get
more bang for the buck on some driving instruction.  Quick story to
illustrate my point:  I had been riding motorcycles for the better part of
10 years (over half on the street).  My particular road bike I had been
riding for ~5 years.  Last year, I took a one-day training course at the
local community college.  It was focused on safety through better technique.
I was amazed at how much faster the "bike" was afterwards.  On the local
roads to my house, the 25 mph curves were eaten up with newly found
smoothness and speed.  It was a much better performance investment than any
piece of hardware (translated over to my car too).

Just my .02.

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v