A bit OT - calling KE Jetronic experts

I'm experiencing an intermittent low speed miss on one cylinder (#6 if
I read the plugs right) of my 88 Mercedes coupe.  Sputters a bit off
the line and at idle but runs very strong at normal driving speeds.
Plugs, cap, rotor, wires are all fairly new and I would expect
electrical problems to show up at higher rpm anyway.  I've switched
the #6 plug a time or two to eliminate that possibility and bled the
fuel distributor.

I'm thinking a bad injector/seal may be at fault but don't know if
these symptoms fit the problem.

Any other ideas from KE-Jetronic owners?  TIA.

Gordon

75 Scirocco/Drake 1.9 (original owner)
88 Mercedes 300CE  (original owner)
98 Ford Ranger 4.0 (original owner)