RE: Insurance woes

I'll reply. My premium didn't change for the 16V (due to the appraisal)
when it was on "regular" insurance. Now that it's on the "historic" plan,
it's a lot cheaper, but there are some restrictions. My son's 87 Jetta is
also appraised, and his premiums didn't change. To quote the insurance
folks once again "It's not like it's a Mercedes or anything." It's still
small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. But you'd have to check with
your company, and the US may be different.

Cathy

I got this, but have no response...

On Behalf Of Jonathan Shisler

can anyone see my emails? i never get a response about what i say.
maybe im just not "in the circle" to get acknowledged.

how much did your insurance raise since your car was appraised?