Re: Insurance woes

can anyone see my emails? i never get a response about what i say. maybe im just not "in the circle" to get acknowledged.
how much did your insurance raise since your car was appraised?

Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:
I looked in the yellow pages. You need to look for someone who is
familiar with custom cars, hotrods, vintage, etc.... The guy that did
mine during the insurance dispute was really nice. Car was appraised
at $4400 I went from $1100 up to $3800 for payout.

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:29:57 -0800 (PST), Daun Yeagley wrote:

--- Don Walter wrote:

> As soon as mine gets all its upgrade the first place I am
> driving it
> is to the Appraiser. $90 for a professional appraisal.

Where on EARTH can I find an appraiser. I've wanted to get
this done but who does it??

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon '56 Cessna 172

http://my.yahoo.com

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco (see progress at