Re: Julie's update

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:43 PM
Subject: Julie's update

My girl friend (female friend only) told me just to take the money and
run.
The car was a piece of s**t, not worth the time or the effort. I have
known
her for a long time. but this really hurt.

Heh, people who don't have their own thing for cars and have a passion for
them will never understand the emotions of an enthusiast. I small-talked
with a couple of girls at work one night, saying that I love my car, that
it's the only true freedom I have, that it gets me the places I need to go,
and that it's important to me. "Well, you'll feel that with a new car." I
tried to explain that it's a feeling that you'd have to feel for yourself.

I expect to see that little green dragon of a 'Roc at Cincy in a few months,
MissMac... can't wait to be there again. =o)

~Matt
"It's only an addiction that supports my insanity habit."