Re: That Scirocco feeling wuz Julie's

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tonee Northam" <pb3vr6@yahoo.com>
To: <haygood@myway.com>
Cc: "the list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 1:41 AM
Subject: Re: That Scirocco feeling wuz Julie's

Scirocco's and corrado's are a dying breed of magnificent german
engneering that we will never see again.

Yes, I do own a A4 vw, but I'd rather have a mk1, 2, 3 vw. It just feels
better, less conformity to todays standards.

I'll agree here myself, and toss in my own comment about my silly GT. I
don't know what it is, but ever since I first test drove the car, I've just
been hooked to the thing, and I'll never get rid of it. It's been beat into
the ground, but I just find it so much more interesting than cars these
days.

*Chuckles* A guy flagged me down a few days back 'cause he knew what my car
was and he was all in love with it. Call me flattered. <=o) And I just found
an old-school Mk1 steering wheel that just shot the cool points in my car up
10.

These cars have had their time in life, and they will never be around again.
We love them because they're special and unique. They all have their own
personality, but it's the owners that truly understand the connection
between car and driver.

Okay, enough fancy shmancy psychobabble talk out of me.

~Matt "Unregistered Car Addict"