Re: Need list opinion for final decision on purchase

Man.. THat sounds like one hell of a roadtrip. You're not asking for
help, but I wish I could.  THere is a book called "Road trips, head
trips, and other car crazed writings."  It's a collection edited by
Jean (Lindamood) Jennings, editor-in-chief of Automobile Magazine. She autographed it for me, saying
Road trips are the answer to ALL problems.  Take many!

That pretty much sums it up, I think

I wonder if she's ever done a roadtrip in a scirocco......

Greg

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 05:00:31 -0800 (PST), Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- GGehrke <ggehrke@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe I'll just keep going until I collect them all!

No.  Don't.  It'll kill you!

I've not had a '75, '76 or an '83.  That's it.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172