I recognize the name. Either that or you have been brought up by a few
regular members. Anyways WELCOME BACK!!

Rhett

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 04:54:39 -0600, Patrick Bureau
<patrick.bureau@gmail.com> wrote:
Jeff , no worries mate, it's all good..

---
Patrick Bureau - patrick.bureau@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 9:38 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [SPAM] Hello again

Just wanted to say hi to all, I have been away from the list for a couple
years now, as life has taken me for a joy ride. My name is Jeff, and I live
in a suburb of Atlanta. I finally got my 79 on the road a few months ago,
and can once again turn some of my attention to the Roc.

I also want to add a public apology to Patrick B., because at the same time
I unsubscribed from the list I flaked out on an exhaust manifold I was
supposed to send. Patrick, I am sorry for that, I have not forgotten, and
definitely owe you a favor. If there is anything I can do, just let me know.

Thanks to everyone,  Jeff Southerland